The “ agritourist ” country house, La Rosa Tea is the perfect place to return to after a day out visiting one of the art cities of Le Marche, or following physical pursuits such as trekking or mountain biking. Guided tours suitable for any level of ability are also available upon request .
Nothing better after such outings than a refreshing swim in the pool, or a hydro-massage whilst enjoying the panorama of the surrounding valleys and mountains. The large veranda surrounding the house is a great place to enjoy wholesome breakfasts and delicious snacks typical of the region .
- Pool and solarium ;
- Disabled access , including fully-equipped bedroom ;
Available upon request :
- Typical foods , DOC products , many sourced locally , in particular the cured ham of Carpegna , Casciotta cheese from Urbino , oil from Cartoceto ;
- Farm and factory visits to taste and buy local typical products (cheese, jam, honey, oil etc) ;
- Horse-riding with guide in the surrounding area ;
- Mountain bike hire, with or without guide (2km distance) ;
- Quad bike rental , in surrounding area ;
- Covered swimming pool ;
- Sports Activities: arena , tennis , pétanque (2km distance) ;
- Ceramics courses ;
- Cooking lessons ;
- Nearby clothing , leather and footwear factory outlets .