L’Agriturismo La Rosa Tea, The farmhouse La Rosa Tea, surrounded by fields of alfalfa and woods including secular oaks provides the best choice for those who visit the treasures of Le Marche and Umbria, or who hike along the varied footpaths offering different levels of difficulty, or go mountain biking. There is nothing better than to return to La Rosa Tea health farm after a day’s excursion to relax by the swimming pool or in the hydro massage soaking up the sun and surroundings , or enjoy a bite to eat of genuine prodotti in the shade of the veranda.
- Swimming pool with hydro massage sun lounges and umbrellas.
- “Accessible house” for persons with physical difficulties including bedroom with en suite bathroom.
- Savoury and sweet home made breakfast using local and DOP (named origin controlled ) such as the ham from Carpegna, the Casciotta cheese from Urbino, the olive oil from Cartoceto.
- Loundry service.
- Local food tasting visits with the possibility of buying (ham and salami, cheese, jam, honey, oil ecc.) Booking necessary.
- Horse trekking with guide . Booking necessary.
Mountain bike hire with or without a guide. Booking necessary.
- Enclosed swimming pool distance of 2 km.
- Football stadium, tennis courts, bowls, distance of 2 km.
- Artistic ceramic course. Booking necessary.
- Cooking course. Booking necessary.
- Nearby clothing, footwear and leather fashion outlets.